I’m excited to have a visitor on my blog today!! Marcia Richards has a great blog called Sexy. Smart. From the Heart. Marcia’s blog encompasses women’s strength and life issues, learning, supporting, following your dreams and living life to the fullest! She has some steamy things to share with you today. Ways to romance your man!!!
I’m thrilled to be visiting with all of you here at Jillian’s blog! Jill’s books and her blog are testament to the fact that she knows romance! Following her lead, I’d like to offer a few ways you can take the lead in romancing your man anytime.
Romancing Your Man
Romance isn’t just for Valentine’s Day or anniversaries.
And who says the man has to initiate it?
When I was a young woman, it was considered the man’s responsibility to be romantic or create a setting right for romance.
Today’s women don’t wait for their man to make the first move; they strike first in getting things heated up!
Romance is not just a prelude to a sensual encounter, either. In small doses everyday, romance enriches your intimacy keeping your relationship strong and healthy.
For those days when you just can’t come up with a good idea for romancing, try one of these:
1. Serve him breakfast in bed…only his favorite breakfast foods or something special that you wouldn’t ordinarily fuss with. Include a red paper heart with a love note suggesting what’s to come later.
2. Write sensual love notes to hide in his briefcase, wallet, pants pocket or his underwear drawer.
3. Leave post-its all over the house with erotic messages. (If you have small children, you might want to confine this to your bedroom and private bathroom. *wink*)
4. Compose a love poem or letter. Use your natural voice, not some phony exalted romantic tone. Your words must kindle desire and love within him and give him the feeling of being wooed and seduced.
5. Sing a song that means something to both of you, or one you’ve composed yourself, over his voice mail.
6. Get nostalgic. Gather a few items that will tell him how much your time together means to you. Try a CD of songs that commemorate a special time together, or a mix tape of love songs. How about souvenir of a place you two had a memorable time together, like post cards or a t-shirt; a movie poster from the first movie you saw together, or one that meant a lot to both of you?
7. Make a card for him listing 25 reasons you love him. Use your imagination to make it funny or longer.
8. Offer him a hand-made FREE PASS that he can use whenever he needs it: to get out of an argument, avoid the ‘honey-do’ list, hang out with the guys, have a sexual interlude at an out-of-the-ordinary time, or make up your own FREE PASS ideas.
9. Write on red paper hearts, favors or treats he’d love like: a movie night, special dessert, a back rub, a shower together, a no-chore day. Make enough to cover several weeks or up to a year and keep them in a jar you decorated and filled with Hershey Kisses.
10. Plan a picnic for two and set it up in front of your fireplace, by the pool (weather permitting), or on your bed. Don’t forget the libations!
11. Give him an “It’s All About You” day. Pamper him with a back rub, a bubble bath, meals served in bed or in front of the TV. Answer his every whim. OR, take him out to shop for something special for himself and then to a special dinner but, don’t let him reach for his wallet. You cover it all.
12. Plan a sexy scavenger hunt. Leave notes, or small gifts with notes, directing him to the next one all around the house. They can simply be a trail or they can also demand he remove one article of clothing with each note read. The ultimate destination can be the bedroom or the bath where you await his arrival suitably prepared for love.
An alternative to notes left for him would be to take a series of photos of yourself, each one missing another article of clothing until he reaches the destination where he finds you completely unclothed.
Now that your imagination has been kick-started, what are your best tips for romancing your man?
Marcia Richards is a veteran blogger and author of Marcia Richards’ Blog…Sexy. Smart. From The Heart. Marcia writes about SSS (strong, smart, sexy) Women, History, and the path to realizing your dreams. She has a Historical Trilogy and a collection of Short Historical stories in progress. When she’s not writing, she can be found playing with the grandkids or her husband, traveling or turning old furniture into works of art. She believes there is always something new to learn and time to play.
Visit Marcia at: http://Marcia-Richards.com
After you comment, be sure to swing over to Marcia’s blog, where I’m talking about how the character Jadyn (in my books, That Boy and That Wedding) has grown into a strong sexy woman.