London is one of my most favorite cities. And while it would be fun to spend days there doing nothing but exploring, I’m often there for business and manage to carve out a little time for myself. So I thought it would be fun to share my most favorite things to do while I’m there. My don’t miss list for a day in London.
- Have gluten-free High Tea at Indigo at One Aldwych.
- See the Tower Bridge and the Crown Jewels.
- Visit the Victoria and Albert Museum.
- Eat dinner at Ffiona’s – one of my favorite London restaurants.
- Take an afternoon and visit the British Library. Make sure to check out the Grain Store for a relaxing lunch or afternoon drink. They have numerous gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options.
Picture #1 – Me at the Victoria and Albert Museum.
Picture #2 – Toasting at Ffiona’s.