Hey everyone! So Valentine’s Day is coming up and I love to make treats for the men I love! I have made all of these before and they’re so yummy!
1. Measure out Rice Chex cereal and place into a large bowl.
¼ cup unsalted butter
7 ½ oz. marshmallow fluff
pink gel food coloring
5 cups crispy rice cereal
1. Butter a 13x9x2-inch pan and set aside. Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat until it melts. Continue cooking until butter begins to brown. Watch carefully and stir often.
2. Add marshmallow fluff and cook over low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in a few drops of gel food coloring, until desired tone is reached.
3. Add crispy rice cereal to a very large bowl and then add in marshmallow mixture. Stir until well coated.
4. Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into buttered pan. Cut into squares when cool. Store in an airtight container.