Hey everyone! So Valentine’s Day is coming up and I love to make treats for the men I love! I have made all of these before and they’re so yummy!
5 C. Rice Chex cereal
3/4 C. white chocolate melts or chips
1/4 C. chocolate melts or chips
2 oz cream cheese, room temp
1 1/2 Tbsp. milk
1 C. Red Velvet Cake mix
1/2 C. powdered sugar
Valentines colored M&M’s or other candies
Heart sprinkles for extra decoration and cute-ness
1. Measure out Rice Chex cereal and place into a large bowl.
2. Place cake mix and powdered sugar into a large plastic bag or tupperware with a lid.
3. Melt chocolates together in the microwave or on the stove top. Careful not to burn and stir until smooth.
4. Stir in cream cheese and milk (the chocolate will get thicker, but it’s okay)
5. Pour chocolate over Rice Chex cereal and stir until coated.
6. Dump cereal into the bag or tupperware with powdered sugar and cake mix. Shake, shake, shake until coated.
7. Dump onto a cookie sheet and let cool.
8. Mix with extra colorful candies and serve!
NOTE: Because of the cream cheese, keep in the fridge if you won’t be eating them that day. You can also omit the cream cheese all together if you wish…if you do that, you don’t need the milk either!
Copyright Â© YourCupofCake
Brown Butter (Pink!) Rice Krispie Treats
¼ cup unsalted butter
7 ½ oz. marshmallow fluff
pink gel food coloring
5 cups crispy rice cereal
1. Butter a 13x9x2-inch pan and set aside. Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat until it melts. Continue cooking until butter begins to brown. Watch carefully and stir often.
2. Add marshmallow fluff and cook over low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in a few drops of gel food coloring, until desired tone is reached.
3. Add crispy rice cereal to a very large bowl and then add in marshmallow mixture. Stir until well coated.
4. Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into buttered pan. Cut into squares when cool. Store in an airtight container.
1 box Red Velvet Cake mix
1 stick of butter
1 stick of butter
1 block cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla
1 lb. powdered sugar
1. Mix cake mix, butter, and eggs until combined
2. drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet
3. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
4. Now make the filling. Mix one stick of butter, 1 block of cream cheese, and 1 tsp vanilla and 1 lb. powdered sugar
cut with cookie cutter in shape of heart & fill!
Valentine Pretzel Buttons
Preheat oven to 200 & bake for 4-5 minutes until chocolate is shiny!